Thursday, November 21, 2013

Anna Dello Russo

Once described by Helmut Newton as a “fashion maniac”, Anna Dello Russo is currently the Editor At Large and creative consultant for Vogue Japan.
Anna spent 18 years at Conde Nast Italia starting as a Fashion Editor at Vogue Italia she went on to become Editor of L’Uomo Vogue from 2000-2006.
Anna was born in Bari in Southern Italy, and now lives in Milan with her dog Cucciolina.
She is an avid collector of fashion and jewellery and describes herself as a passionate fashionista.

Giuliano Federico loves movies “My dream is to live in a cinema where people come to see films scheduled by me!”. He’s been involved with fashion since he was born, “My father always worked in clothes shops and when I was 12 years old he opened his own, this is why I can say that I grew up surrounded by dresses and accessories”. He loves scouting for new talent and passing his experience on to others, “My mother is a teacher. And that’s why, I think, I’ve always loved to scout and to teach younger generations”. Giuliano was born in 1975 in the middle of Italy “Abruzzo, where I was born, is a land between south and north of Italy: we don’t really know if we prefer to be considered southern or northern people. And I’m sure that at the end this became a state of mind for me”. In 2010, with Marco Braga, Giuliano founded creative duo “Braga+Federico”. He collaborates with Swide.com as editor-in-chief and also with Italian Fashion Chamber for CameraModa.it.
Working with Anna dello Russo on his first fashion job as art director at the beginning of his career inspired Marco towards the love for fashion, freedom and personality.
After that first encounter, Marco worked as art director on brand identity, advertising and visual comunication for many influential fashion houses.

In 2010 Marco founded with Giuliano Federico the creative duo “Braga+Federico” with the aim of exploring new territories in fashion communication.
























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment